Posted on: 1 March 2018
TPS Snow Update - 4pm Thursday 1 March 2018
We are continuing to monitor the situation closely in order to make a decision about opening the school tomorrow.
The predicted heavier snow arrived in Petersfield mid afternoon and the Met Office says that it will continue snowing, at times heavily, throughout the night. While it remains snowing, it is impossible to make an accurate decision regarding tomorrow. We will do a further site inspection and transport check first thing tomorrow and confirm as early as we can if we are unable to open again.